Mind Power Secrets
Six simple lessons to expand the inner potential of your mind! Learn the remarkable skills Paul uses in his work with this exclusive book.
Only £9.99Buy now!
Low Price Entertainment Without Compromising Quality
What we will tell you about Paul Brook Mind Reader is that you get a professional high-end service at a great price. We also want to tell you that your guests are safe, your event is safe and your time is safe and here’s why:
Instantly Feel At Ease Because…
You and your guests are safe:
- Paul is a member of, the world famous, Equity.
- Public liability insurance up to £10,000,000.
- Risk assessed, and all equipment PAT Tested.
Your event is safe:
- Nearly 10 years of experience in this field.
- Mind Reading is his full time career.
- Experienced in entertaining large companies.
Your time is safe:
- Paul Brook Mind Reader Ltd is a professional company.
- Swift and clear communications from start to finish.
- Covered by the ‘Paul Brook Mind Reader Price Promise‘.
The Reason Why Mind Reading is Perfect Entertainment…
The style of mind reading that Paul offers can be suited to nearly all circumstances and sizes. This could be as simple as a small house party all the way up to a large auditorium or theatre, and everything in between.
Four of the main areas that Paul’s performances cover are corporate event entertainment, wedding entertainment, private party entertainment and trade show entertainment. Paul has specific performances that cover the exact needs of each of these areas, however, Paul also deals with a number of events that don’t fit into these categories. With more unique events Paul is willing to tailor a bespoke performance in order to maximize the enjoyment of your guests.
As an extra benefit Paul will be able to help you with ideas you have for your event, after being at many events over the years and seeing what works and what doesn’t. This can be a real life-saver and comes as part of your package.
Get the newsletter:
- The Paul Brook Daily is out! http://t.co/WOotYxuw04 Stories via @JoJoBonetto @PercyCuteTees
- It's dinner time and you only have some peas, some butter, an aubergine and cheese...what would you make? - #CantCookWontCook
- The Paul Brook Daily is out! http://t.co/WOotYxuw04 Stories via @MinutemanPress @moniquezahavi