I am sure you have all been on the receiving end of road rage. It raises the question of “road rage what to do”? The clip in this blog is a novel way to deal with people who decide that they are the masters of the road.
Of course, we can’t just show off a gun, real or fake, as that would be illegal in most countries. But it sure seems to do the trick. The guy applies the brakes pretty swiftly, and seems to not be in such a hurry any more.
Being a performer, I have to do a lot of driving all over the country. Nearly every time that I am on my way to, or from, a gig, I have some idiot trying to force me to go faster, or move out of his/her way. Most of the time, it’s not possible to move out of the way, yet they still insist on flashing their lights at me, sounding off their horn and waving their hands like a failed traffic cops.
Road Rage What To Do
Purple Slinky – give these funny solutions to, ‘road rage what to do’?
- When you get “flipped off” by someone, just wave back. Why flip them off with one when you can flip them off with five!
- Smile really big and laugh hysterically. If others are in your car, get their attention so that you can all point and laugh together. The other driver will wonder what they did that was so foolish that is making you all laugh so hard. Ah… mind games!
- Roll down the window and blast “Bicycle Race” by Queen.
- If you honk, honk to the rhythm of “Jingle Bells”.
- Rate their rage on a scale from 1 to 10 just as Olympic judges do. Make sure they know what number they received. You may want to make some giant scorecards to hold up to the window.
- Instead of retaliation, consider how much their poor driving is lowering their fuel economy with prices reaching record highs. Such an expensive mistake!
- Rage is an emotion that is actually linked to various health conditions. Chances are, if they keep this up, they will not be around much longer. Imagine what you would say at their funeral. “The first time I met George, he cut me off while changing lanes on the interstate. I knew at that moment that I would never be the same individual again. We will miss his driving influence on the world.”
Road Rage What To Do? – Just smile and ignore them!